Hiring now for a Human Resources Officer with a focus on recruitment. As GPSO continues to grow, we require a dedicated and passionate worker to drive the recruitment process and work in conjunction with the Human Resources Coordinator to assist all facets of the HR department. The Human Resources Officer will also act as a key support to the General Manager in providing executive assistant duties.
Permanent part-time role, 30 hours per week – Monday to Friday.
Entry to this position is a Level 2 – Pay Point 1 (from $1,079.45 per week) under the SCHADs Award. There is eligibility for progression in accordance with the GPSO Competency and Performance Assessment Policy.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume autonomous environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing and growing business environment.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to build highly effective working relationships by building credibility, respect and rapport with internal and external networks.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources.
- Creative, resourceful, and pragmatic with a positive ‘can do’ and solution focused attitude.
- Demonstrate solid verbal and written English skills.
- High level of computer literacy
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Hold a current Drivers Licence.
- Hold a Working with Children Check or willing to obtain.
- Hold a NDIS Worker screening or willing to obtain.
- Meet the inherent requirements relevant to the position.
To apply or for more information
To be considered for this role you must submit your application online. This must include your resume AND a cover letter detailing your relevant experience.
For more information on GPSO check out our website on https://www.gpso.com.au
Applications close 2 July 2021.