GPSO – Griffith | Permanent role
SCHADs Award Level 2 – Pay Point 1 $28.41 per hour
GPSO is in a growth stage of our business and we have an opportunity for a skilled and kind hearted professional to join our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
GPSO provides plan management services to NDIS Participants who have chosen their funds to be plan managed. The primary focus of the role is will be to assist Participants to exercise choice and control over the providers used, use NDIS registered or non-registered providers and view their plan on the myplace portal to keep track of their budget.
Following a period of training, the successful person will manage new and existing Participants in the following areas:
- Maintaining records for Participants and producing monthly statements
- Establishing a service agreement for the duration of the Participants NDIS plan
- Managing the NDIS claims and disbursing funds to providers for delivered services
As a member of the GPSO team the incumbent will also be required to coordinate the smooth running of key administrative office functions including but not limited to ordering supplies, consumables and uniforms, assist with fleet management and servicing and reception duties.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Ideally candidates will possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to collaborate as part of a team and able to work autonomously
- High level of attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Initiative, proactive attitude, with ability to multitask
- Resilient, calm under pressure, have a friendly and positive demeanour
- Be a team player who can work effectively with people from different backgrounds
- Hold a current Drivers’ License
- Hold a Working with Children Check
- Hold a current National Police Check or willing to obtain.