GPSO| Full Time
Entry to this position is Level 1 – Pay Point 1 under the SCHADs 2010, currently $22.11 per hour
GPSO is now hiring for a friendly, caring and motivated receptionist to support our growing GPSO team. As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for all GPSO enquiries and will be the welcoming face to greet our Participants and visitors.
GPSO is a not for profit organisation supporting people of all ages with physical and intellectual disabilities. GPSO strives to provide the highest quality of care to our clients in the community 24/7. We assist people with a disability to achieve their full potential, enabling each person to enjoy quality of life whilst also becoming a valued community member.
GPSO is progressively expanding our services and as such is looking for a dedicated receptionist to assist with the delivery of quality supports to our Participants.
Include but are not limited to:
- Managing reception and ensuring compliance with visitor and contractor protocols;
- Manage visitor / staff / Participant attendance registers and associated processes;
- Receive and process incoming correspondence (via phone, email and mail).
- Processing payments;
- Preparation of materials for promotional purposes. Update social media and make changes to GPSO website;
- Maintain and order office and cleaning consumables (eg paper, stationery, toners, hand towel, toilet paper, cleaning chemicals);
- Uniform ordering and associated administration tasks;
- Assist with fleet management, registration and servicing;
- Provide general administration relevant to the role;
- Banking and mail collection;
- Support to Team Leaders and administration departments;
- General filing, scanning, photocopying / binding of support documentation.
Essential requirements include:
- Possess an ability to follow procedures and instructions, good organisational skills and a friendly and positive demeanour;
- A high level of attention to detail and data accuracy;
- Good problem-solving ability, communication (written and verbal) analytical and time management skills;
- Strong ability to collaborate as part of a team and able to work autonomously;
- Strong rapport building and customer service skills;
- Be a team player who can work effectively with people from different backgrounds;
- Display initiative, proactive attitude, with ability to multitask;
- Resilient, calm under pressure and able to adapt to change and manage competing demands;
- Good computing skills including MS office suite;
- Hold a current Drivers’ License;
- Hold a Working with Children Check;
- Hold a current NDIS Worker Screening Clearance or willing to obtain;
- A flair for and experience with social media applications, basic graphic design, and/ or a basic understanding of software would be considered an advantage.
A Certificate III in Administration or equivalent is highly desired but not essential.
To apply or for more information
To be considered for this role you must submit your application online. This must include your resume AND a cover letter detailing your interest.