With the introduction of regional NSW COVID-19 restrictions issued 26 June 2021, please be advised of the following requirements for GPSO Participants, visitors and staff.
All Participants, visitors and staff are required to:
- Have their temperature checked.
- Wear a face mask.* To ensure maximum comfort and effective management of supplies, Participants and Visitors are encouraged to BYO mask where possible.
- Practice good hygiene, wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and other people.
- Do not shake hands, hug or kiss as a greeting.
- Visitors are required to sign in with the Service NSW app prior to entry.
- Stay home if feeling unwell.
You will not be able to enter GPSO or receive services if you:
- Have a fever (37.5°C or higher) or any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection, even if mild
- During the last 14 days have been:
- a close contact of a person confirmed with COVID-19 and are within their self-isolation period
- in any of the locations listed in the latest COVID-19 news and updates or a concerns notice at the times and dates listed, and need to be tested and self-isolate, except where noted otherwise
- on any of the public transport routes at the times and dates listed
- live in a household with a person who is currently self-isolating.
We are working through these new restrictions as best we can and ask for your patience. For any enquiries please call 6964 3199 or email email@example.com
Stay safe everyone and let’s look after each other.